Monday, July 9, 2012

quiet place



"And then there are days," she admitted in a whisper, "that I find a storm quite and completely irresistible."

~~~~~~~~~~

 So many times in my life I feel as if God has kept me in the eye of a hurricane...that quiet place He reserves for His children when all things are a swirling confusion outside and around us, yet, in that place He keeps us sheltered, protected. I'm so thankful for this Strongtower, this Shield, my King, my Captain, my God who leads me beside the still waters, restores my soul, and hides me under the shadow of His wing.

~~~~~~~~~~

 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 
 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; 
 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. 
There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah. 



1 comment:

go ahead. leave one.