Tuesday, June 5, 2012

because this is the way they always happen.




I'm amazed at how long it takes to get one family picture...just one.  
observe:









 oh dawn...







reckon we can't be accused of not trying.

Dawn came in my room tonight to say goodnight.
"I was  going to give you a foot massage, but I figured it might be kinda hard 
to do with this bandage on.'
 {dawn smashed - perhaps even broke her last two fingers in the 'jumpy place'...apparently some place full of inflatable jumps....? ...i don't keep up with the trends of society.}
'But goodnight,' she said, and took a drink from her water bottle.  
She continued, 'Mel says we all look like expecting ladies with our big t-shirts and water bottles...Goodnight.'
And she walked to the door.
"She actually said,'' added Dawn quietly, 'pregnant', but I'm not going to use that word.''

Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. Cracks me up.

    How does she feel about 'great with child'? At least that's Biblical. : )

    ReplyDelete

go ahead. leave one.