Thursday, February 11, 2016

Farewell, Asilenthistorian



I find my last post to A Silenthistorian bittersweet and somewhat overdue. Started as a photography blog, then morphing into a narrative through photos and words combined, A Silent Historian reflected my life season at the Grey Submarine. It was a beautiful season, but one I have left behind. And with it, I find I must leave my blog from that time behind too. So then, farewell, Asilenthistorian. There are many bright and beautiful scenes within your pages which I have treasured and always will.

 If you care to follow the adventures and thoughts of married life, you're welcome to at mydearestwatson.wordpress.com.




by the by, this picture isn't one I took. the sunlight simply called out to me when I saw it. 
so i took it for my blog, and it's always shed a warmth to my heart. 

10 comments:

  1. jimmy@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s an awesome post in support of all the web visitors; they will obtain benefit from it I am sure.Have a look at my website:
    Packers And Movers Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $450,000,00,WhatsApp +917418483326
    Tel: +91 9036106919
    Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are a third party technical support service. Avast Customer Support is here to help you out with the whole procedure to Download Avast Antivirus online, We not only fix your Avast Support related issues but will guide with how to get started with your new Avast product once it gets installed successfully.We at Avast Tech Support provides service to protect your PC from potential online threats and external attacks like viruses, Trojans, malwares, spywares and phishing scams. And Avast Refund. Call on our Avast Phone Number.

    At www.office.com/setup we will help you out with Office Setup including the whole procedure to Download Microsoft Office online, We not only fix your MS office setup related issues, we will also guide with how to get started with your new Office 2016 or Office 365 product once it gets installed successfully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Top tips for winning games

    G club It is a website that you will be opening up new expertise in gaming. In the field of technology than anywhere else, using electronic electronics, you can have fun and bet with us. We are ready with the rest of it. It will allow you to gamble against the great game of our computer network. จีคลับ

    ReplyDelete

go ahead. leave one.