Saturday, November 7, 2015

A Little Saturday Happy


Today I'm thankful for many things. For my sister getting me up early to sit on the porch with her, wrapped in blankets, drinking (STRONG) coffee and watching a dark morning unfold into gold hues and scarlet and blue. Many things fill up my head - dashing around trying to get themselves in order, but the overarching themes of today is one of gladness to be alive, thankfulness and relief. Relief that we have hope in this life - and most importantly, when this life is gone and The Other Life takes true effect. How many people are searching? How many struggle with fear of eternity or uncertainty of there being one? Yet, how wonderful, too, when the truth is learned and loved and taken hold of…It sheds abroad that light of hope in our lives, so that all is touched by it. Just like the sun of this morning, it illuminates the world in a sparkling gold. 
And because of Truth and the God who loves me, 
There is hope and peace for today, 
and for the rest of our lives,
no matter what. 

Also, this pair gladdens me like nothing else. She loves her daddy, and her daddy loves his Baby Girl.



Happy Saturday, Y'all.


1 comment:

  1. I love this, Broge...beautifully true...beautifully illustrated.

    ReplyDelete

go ahead. leave one.