Thursday, April 5, 2012

oh my dawn.

    I hear Dawn getting onto herself.  She's sitting across the house in her indian suit, and I'm in the bathroom getting ready for work, but all the doors are open between us so we can hear each other.
 "I DON'T NEED HELP ON THIS PROBLEM!!!"
 "What's the matter, Pocadawnkis?"
"Nothing's the matter!!!  I'm just stupid enough not to get this problem right.  I've been going on with this problem for a while and - It's 25x4...The easiest problem in the world!!!  But I was all like, "... 4x5, carry the 2, whatever...and then I got the answer and I thought..'hey..i know this..YEAH!  I DO know this!! I'm so Dumb! I'm the dumbest person on the planet!!!  Broge, what should I wear to fish in?  I could be super redneck and wear my Georgia Bulldog shirt with my fly fishing vest.'
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

go ahead. leave one.