Saturday, April 14, 2012

best friday


     Anne and I haven't belly laughed in a long time, but tonight we had a real, solid one.   that felt good.
Apollo sent us boxes in the mail and  (!!!) letters and my caterpillars are in their cocoons.  Daddy bought our first watermelon of the season - woohoo!  The light has been so soft in the evenings lately.  It intertwines with the trees and grass and casts a warm luster over all the fields, especially.  Bust my buttons, but I'm tired.  But the cookies must be baked before the morning.  I discovered tonight that when you plan to make white chocolate raspberry cookies but you don't have raspberries, you use cranberries. and when you don't have flour, you walk over to Neighbor Angelot's though it be 11.00, and see if she does.  She did. So then, onward with cookies. And onward to bed. I'm really too tired to be writing anyways.







 My caterpillars: Everesence, Sympathy Joy, Calamity Jane and Leviathan. 
Seen here,  Leviathan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

go ahead. leave one.