Saturday, February 11, 2012

saturday evening post

   It's been so windy today.  I think that's part of why my skin has felt so dry and itchy, but Dawn gave me a reproving look, asked to see my arm, then went out of my room.  She came back with her Health book and pointed to a paragraph concerning cocaine and the side effects.  Dawn was certain I was suffering from hallucinations and was itching only because I thought bugs were crawling over me.
  "Look at your arm, Gabe." and she pointed to the needle prick in my arm from having  blood drawn a few days previous.
"It's evidence against you," she said, and went away.

Whenever Daddy types questions in google, sends an e-mail, or posts an article to the internet he always says, "I'm putting it out on the world wide web."

 
If you ever need a workout video, we have a great one 
from the 80's. 
I say this lovingly. Endearingly.
I was born in the 80's.
All the women are middle - aged, have on pastel tights
frizzed, curled hair,
and mid-calf socks. 
The music is techno, like an ancient video game,
and your hardest workout will be your abs.
But you should try it.
Exercise For Life
and you'll be amazed. 

ah. goodnight saturday.  
p.s. anne and chris and i had a wall squatting contest.
anne and i stayed up for 2.23,
but chris won. 
7 minutes.
go you.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

go ahead. leave one.