Wednesday, January 4, 2012

happy new year

  'Amazing how we can be shifted out of our daily routines so quickly.  You drive to work and spend all day there in a different world.  You drive home in a different world, then right at the crook of the driveway when you're about to pull in, there it is: breathtaking.  You see the sunset, you see the first star shining and you wonder "where has my mind been all day?"   It's a good reminder to stop and reflect on His glory.  Interesting how we can so easily float in and out of consciousness of our Creator's majesty.'
   Abe said this as we walked toward a blazing horizon of vivid pink and scarlet and blue.  Sprawling limbs of trees were etched against the sky, dark and spidery.'  12.24.12
   As I have thought about this last year and its events that will always be a part of my life, I see too, God's hand, His mercy.  I hope I can approach this year and see it through with a more Christ centered focus where He is ever before my eyes, beautiful and strong.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

go ahead. leave one.