Tuesday, October 18, 2011

this one's not for sale

    my awesome sister..  walking in from work today i set my bag down in my room, then squished on the couch with all the others to watch the debate on cnn. i think of us as more of a pack of puppies sometimes. we tend to pile up in dog fashion. [does mitt use oil on his hair?  i think he must drink it too.  and what is the meaning of 'mitt'?  what kind of name is that?  anyhow,] during one of the breaks i went into my room for pajamas when i saw on my nightstand a single yellow rose and a letter with it. that girl.   she has done something kind for me every month lately and doesn't say a thing - just does it.
in my opinion, she's the best youngest sister in the whole wide world.

                                                             . dawn, you're amazing.

 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

go ahead. leave one.