Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I should have brought my rain boots


Chris has hens. Eleven of them. He calls them "the girls" and has one of the nicest chicken houses in all of Newton County. I'm pretty sure it would be considered by the girls or any other chicken for that matter, to be a five star residence. I would like to announce that they laid eight eggs today. Bravo, ladies. And while they were laying eggs, Chris and I were playing Pirates On the Ship. His house, Hebron, was our ship and he being captain and chief pirate instructed the crew on how to shoot a semi - automatic pistol. It was tiny and had a laser and he said it could burn the back of your eye. It is so drippy and wet and I like it. Nothing cheers me so well as an occasional thunder storm and rainy day.





























No comments:

Post a Comment

go ahead. leave one.